This will be hired as a contracted freelance role with the intention of moving to full time.
As the Motion Graphics Artist at Likeable Media, you will spend your time collaborating with our creative team to plan, develop, and execute amazing content on behalf of our clients. If you spend hours perfecting your personal videos/vines/instavids, then this might just be the perfect role for you. You have an eye for design and a keen sense of timing. You are able to create unique works of art from stock footage, text, vector-based graphics, or 4K video shot anywhere from our office to the streets of New York City. You likely got your start creating videos with iMovie in college, but have now honed your craft by working with some great brands and are ready for your next big challenge. In this role, you will work within our Multimedia Team to develop video content from concept to execution.
Roles and Responsibilities: Social media is an ever-changing field, so although you will have some routine responsibilities, your role is going to require you to adapt slightly every now and then. However, this list should give you a good idea of what your day to day obligations will be.
- Lead video post-production for a variety of clients that will live on social sites, including Vine, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, and YouTube
- Edit videos, including motion graphics animations, stop motion sequences, cinemagraphs and GIFs
- Develop unique animations from provided resources or entirely from scratch
- Speak to and teach methodology for post-production, including sound design, mixing and color correction
- Concept and storyboard with the goals of clients in mind
- Understand what will (and won’t) work for brands on various social media platforms
- Collaborate with Art Directors and Content Strategists in the development of ideas
- Communicate coherently, positively, and enthusiastically
- Work within tight deadlines and with low budgets while still creating high quality video content
You should have:
- 1-3 years of experience focused on developing videos from concept to execution in a brand or agency setting
- Proficiency in motion graphics and video post-production
- Experience with visual social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat
- Expert in Adobe After Effects and Premiere; Knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, and Pro Tools; 3D software knowledge a plus
- Exceptional organization skills